Congratulations to the Class of 2016!
We commend the Class of 2016 on their results in both the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL). 100% of enrolled students successfully completed the VCE or VCAL.
In the Victorian Certificate of Education:
- • Over 30% of our students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Ranking (ATAR) of 80 or above, placing them in the top 20% of students in the State
- • The Median Study Score was 31 which is above the State average
- • 5.9% of Study Scores were 40 or above (top 9% in the State)
- • Two perfect Study Scores of 50 were achieved
Congratulations to our College Dux for 2016, Katie Last, who achieved an ATAR of 98.20.
Premier's VCE Award
Congratulations to Montana O’Brien and Tenae Smith on receiving the prestigious Premier’s Award for their 2016 VCE studies.
• Montana O’Brien received her award for Sport and Recreation (VCE VET)
• Tenae Smith received her award for Dance (Year 11, 2016)
Montana and Tenae were presented their award by The Hon James Merlino MP, Deputy Premier and Minister for Education, at the annual Premier’s Awards ceremony on the 27 April at the Palladium at Crown. The awards acknowledge the outstanding results of individual students and also pay tribute to principals, teachers and families who play an invaluable role in supporting and encouraging students during their VCE studies.